Now How Do I Get THAT Job?

I watched a show today called "Tabitha's Salon Takeover". Basically, this is a copy of a show my mother watches called "Peter Perfect", where someone with dubious credentials comes into a business, tears it apart, insults all that work there, remodels and leaves - with the supposition that all is now well, the business will thrive and prosper.

It left me wondering. How do I get a job like that? Literally, it would be the perfect job for me. I wander into stores all of the time thinking "how do they survive like this?" or "I'd fire you in a heartbeat and replace you with someone who cares". Half the time, the stores are dirty, the staff is standing around doing nothing.

HOW DO I GET THAT JOB???

In the end, most of the people will go back to their own ways; you can tell by their attitudes, but these programs actually show that there are people out there running businesses that have absolutely no clue and need someone to tell them what to do.

I need to do some research. I need to figure out how to become one of these people. Any ideas?

Comments

Popular Posts