Sore Throat? More Like Upchuck…

listerine

 

I don’t know about you, but I rarely look like I’m going to lose my breakfast when I have a sore throat.

We all know what Listerine tastes like, and I think her face reflects that well. 

Me?  I’d rather have the sore throat than gargle with that mouth burning concoction.  Considering Listerine was advertised to cure everything from tooth decay to “infectious dandruff”, I’ll stick to my Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicola.

PS: Check out the bacteria pictures!  Those are IN YOU baby!!

Comments

I love listerine but don't know how people ever used the "Amber colored" version of it because it's really awful!! I wonder if you can strip paint with it too??
Retro Keith said…
thats the face i make when im forced to go into Pier 1 Imports.
Sara In AZ said…
Ummmmm, gargle with Listerine! No thanks! :)
Mommy thinks listerine would make a good floor cleaner.

their just friendly germs
love
tweedles
Our mom swishes and gargles with the amber stuff every single day and she doesn't look like that lady!
You're on our bloggie today!
Thank you once again for choosing our names, Miss Minnie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
I hate that stuff--I thought I was going to like the orange flavor but it's still barely tolerable. At my age I'm allowed to have stinky breath aren't I?
Jim said…
Looks like she is being forced into it!
Give me anything but that!
fromsophiesview said…
Good bacteria and bad bacteria...yep our body is a host...mmm..tasty host!
Lidian said…
Oh yes, she's sold me! I'm off to get me some yummy Listerine right now...not.
Dolores said…
Actually, I'd throw up if I gargled Listerine, that stuff is nasty!
I hope you're having a good weekend!

Popular Posts