Happy Thanksgiving!

donald

jimmy

2347408421_86e8cacb77

Comments

Hmmm...I wonder where they are now?? :-)

Hope you're enjoying your day!!
3 doxies said…
Hey theres lady...Happy Thanksgiving to you, your mom, your brudder, and to Minnie and Trixie! We hopes ya'll has a fab day!
We loves ya'll!

Puddles
Love the pictures
Happee Thanksgiving
Benny & Lily
Dexter said…
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave words on my blog when I had my scary seizures. I am sure that all the good thoughts that came through the internets scared the seizure monster away and I am feeling great. All the wonderful comments also helped momma to feel less stressy and that means a lot.

Slobbers,
Mango
Jim said…
Of course, a Vintage Parade! Have a good one Barbara.
Jim
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you
love
tweedles
Mack said…
Hope you had a GREAT turkey day!
Dolores said…
Hoping that you all had a delicious and relaxing Thanksgiving!!!
Hugs,
Mick said…
Did you know that Macy's used to relase the baloons into the air and if people would go and find them after they'd deflated and bring them back to the store they'd recive free appliances?! My grandmothers friend did it once back in the 30's and got a washign machine!
Anonymous said…
What terrific old photos of the Macy's Parade! I'd forgotten all about those! :)

Hopin your Turkey Day was the best!

Roo

Popular Posts