A Major Award!
Thank you to Hawkeye, a Chesapeake Bay Retriever who has his own blog browndogcbr for giving me this special award!
I’m supposed to tell you seven things about myself…I’m wondering what it is you don’t already know about me…let’s see…
1. I was truly an accident. My mother had her tubes tied for seven years before I came along. She told the doctor if I was a boy, he was a father, because she wasn’t taking home another boy.
2. I have worked as an EMT on an ambulance.
3. I’ve written news for television broadcast.
4. I delivered singing telegrams when I was young and brave.
5. I once played Rudolph the Red-Nosed reindeer in sixth grade, as well as Yenta the Matchmaker (same grade). I was never brave enough to pursue drama. I cave at auditions.
6. I wanted to be a PSA stewardess something fierce. By the time I was old enough, PSA was gone. (see their 1970s uniforms here…)
7. I love to cook and bake. I’m not bad at it either.
Tell me two (or more) things about yourself I don’t know, why don’t cha?