Now YOU Can Have Them Too!

I received a Vermont Country Store catalog yesterday and two things hit my eyes (and convulsed me in laughter). 

Remember this?

valentineundies_thumb[2]And this?

men_in_underwear[4]Now you can have them too!!!

lollipopsBig old granny undies with super-duper comfy legs ($22.95 for THREE PAIRS…I thought Vicky’s Secret was ‘spensive)…and…munsing

Super-duper high-waisted shorts for your husband!  With Kangaroo Pouches no less!!  Wooo Hooo!

And you thought these old products were silly!!  Well, someone’s making a fortune off them!! 

Face it, you’re going to go order them now, I can feel it!! 

Comments

Bubble duds? Lollipop underwear. So much wrong.Let's get down to business... in our undies? I can't unsee all this, you know. :)
houndstooth said…
My dad would probably latch onto them if he could get them! You should have seen how hard it was for him to switch to boxer briefs!
I get this catalog during the holidays, always good for a laugh:)
fromsophiesview said…
"Kanga Pouch" now what's THAT all about!
Breezy said…
Oh my goodness.. I needed a good laugh. Thanks for this post!
Dolores said…
Funny, you always manage to give me a big laugh. Thanks!
Hugs,
3 doxies said…
I so rememebr dat post. I'm sures my mum will be ordering some so hers can look hawt fur her prisoner.

Puddles
Jim said…
Guess somebody knows a 'good thing' when they see it! Hey, as long as they are comfy.....
Hi Y'all,

I wanted to share my stylish blog award with y'all. Please come by when y'all have a chance and pick it up.

Hawk aka BrownDog
Apparently you didn't read what's written under the blog award on my blog. SOME people LIKE wearing granny undies!!!!!!!

Popular Posts