And So It Goes...


Comments

This all reminds me of that song from The Wizard of Oz--ding dong the witch is dead--so they go skipping merrily down the Yellow Brick Road and get attacked by flying monkeys. And wouldn't it be nice if we could just click our heels together three times and all the troops would come home. Oh well, at least for a day or so Americans of all political persuasions agreed on something. I'm sure that by tomorrow, though, Fox News will be back to throwing hate bombs at the Prez.
I have always said that if you want something goofed up, give it to politicians, if you want something done right, give it to the military.

Strong borders and strong defenses make good neighbors.

Mogley G. Retriever
I visited ground zero. We got a tour given by the widow of a firefighter. A young pretty woman. They had just started their lives together. Today I think of her, of the children she will never know, all the joys she won't share with her husband. I hope she feels somewhat vindicated.

Popular Posts