Smartest Dog, Most Patient Teacher Awards



Comments

Whoa, we aren't going to let the Momster see this video - that Nallah is too darn smart.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
Mom is making us watch this
Benny & Lily
Fran Hill said…
Wow. Next time we have riots in England, I think you should be brought over to deal with the culprits.
Dolores said…
A great teacher and very smart dog!!!
Hope you have a good weekend!
just call me jo said…
Gotta love devotion and intelligence in both the parents and the "child." Now if I could just get my grandkids to behave half that well...
What a smart dog Nallah is and cute too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Dana@Mid2Mod said…
Amazing! My favorite was "Go get daddy's wallet." That could come in really handy sometimes...LOL
awwwwwww. Cute dog, cute teacher, cute vid.
The Thuglets said…
Wow..very smart pair!

Hope you are feeling better.

Big Nose Pokes
The Thugletsx
Mack said…
What a smart pooch! Typical Boston!

Sugars,
Mack
Holly and Boogie are wondering why I haven't made a video of them yet. I explained that they'd have to DO SOMETHING other than sleep, eat and poop for me to do that. Wondering if your spirits have picked up, but watching this video probably helped immensely!

Popular Posts