We Are Very Sad

Rest in peace, Mango.  We don't know what we'll do without you.

Comments

Teresa said…
I am so sorry for your loss.
So very sorry for your loss. These big guys take a piece of our hearts when they go :(
We feel exactly the same way, Barbara. We're going to miss Mango for a very, very long time.

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly
Dolores said…
Our pets are our family.... the ones who are with us through thick and thin, through the good and bad.... I cry when I think of my life without my sweet Casey..... and I pray that I have her for many more years.

Yes, rest in peace Mango... and prayers for her family!
So sad. But while dogs don't have long lives, having people who love them in their pack gives them good lives.
I am very sad with you and all of blogville too
love
tweedles

Popular Posts